Forcefield PRO-LITE-K Level 2 Back Protection Armoured Motorcycle Jacket Insert - Size 002
PRO LITE K BACK PAD Features
- Certified to EN1621-2 Level 2 - CE Approved
- Up to 30% lighter than previous version
- Constructed using Kevlar thread
- Available in 7 sizes/shapes
- Heat activated body moulding
- Constructed from Nitrex Evo®
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) - Moulds to body shape
- Perforated, Breathable, Flexible and Lightweight
Forcefield Pro Lite K back inserts are the market leader for good reason - huge performance, soft, comfortable with CE level 2 protection (Pro). They are available in 8 shapes to accommodate the variety of pocket shapes in jackets.
In true Forcefield style, the Pro has evolved into the Pro-Lite K. The continued development by our materials specialists has resulted in the CE level 2 inserts being lighter in weight by up 30%! The addition of Kevlar thread maximises the strength and durability of the inserts. So they are stronger and lighter- however these also offer even more impact protection than the last generation.
Please see below the list of shapes and dimensions on offer. Also where applicable we have added the brands that these are suitable for*.
(*correct at the time of publication, please check your jacket shape to make sure the chosen insert will fit.)
Shape 001: Suitable for generic brands. (Weight: 366g. Height: 39cm. Width: 30cm.)