We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return or exchange an item for which we offer a straight forward efficient email based returns procedure, so there is no need to call us or leave a voicemail to arrange a refund or exchange as this may cause further delay as you would be asked to email us with further information regarding your return anyhow.
We use a RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorisation) PDF form system. Get in touch with us using the 'contact us' form and mention your original order number and ask for a RMA to be emailed to you, stating a reason for your return or exchange.
If you believe that you have been sent the wrong size or have a problem with size you received the please read on, otherwise go to Next Steps further down below.
If you have problem with the size you have received then you will need to take a few images as instructed and emailed over to us before you return your item. To to this, please follow the instructions given here, then email us over the results and await a response before proceeding with Next Steps below.
Next Steps are;
1) We will send you (usually within 48 working hours) a RMA form in Adobe PDF format in reply to your email as an email attachment.
2) Please print the form and include them with your return (if you do not have a Adobe PDF reader you can download and install it from here). Also don't worry if you do not have a printer either, simply take a note of the address and RMA reference number from the form and write them both on the outside of the returns package
3) Ideally merchandise must be returned unused in original packaging, but if this is not possible then package up the goods securely for return assuring transit damage is avoided
4) Returned Item(s) must not be damaged due to bad packaging or show signs of wear or abuse
5) Please assure to send merchandise back promptly within 14 days of purchase in order for us to issue a refund (appropriate shipping and handling charges are deducted) or within 30 days for a exchange. For refund requests, if 14 days have passed then only an exchange or web store credit will be offered
6) RMA form must be in the package and RMA number written on display on outside of package otherwise a refund/exchange processing delay may occur
7) You as a customer are responsible for all shipping charges to return merchandise back to us regardless for reason for return or exchange, even within the DSR 7 day cooling off period
8) We do not offer a collection service, and using Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery Service is NOT recommended (due to Royal Mail morning delivery timings being before our office opens for business) so sending via Royal Mai will cause further delays, so instead we recommend you use online discounted UK courier agents include parcelmonkey , parcel2go, collectplus. If you are sending merchandise back from outside the UK (internationally) then use your country's local post office or a international shipping service that best suits your needs and budget
9) We can not except any liability for goods lost in transit so please use a signed for service
10) Upon goods return and within 72 working hours, refunds will be made back to the Credit or Debit card/Paypal holders account as a reverse/refund transaction
11) For exchange requests, any outstanding surcharge (as given on the RMA form) will be sent to you via email as a Paypal invoice.
In compliance with distance selling regulations you are entitled to a 7 day cooling off period from date of delivery confirmation. We must receive this in writing (via email) with 7 days for your right to cancel. (this excludes custom leathers orders, or any order with changes made to your specification)
Our very competitively low pricing means that for sustainability, all refund requested item(s) without exception have a 20% surcharge deducted from original payment. This covers our already incurred postage and packaging, as well as item warehouse re-stock costs. This may be more for international orders so email us for a quotation
For exchanging an item(s), UK exchange shipping is free. For exchange orders that are to be sent outside the UK will be charged the same rate as par original order shipping charge. There are no other handling charges applied to exchanging (unless there is a alteration or size surcharge), only 20% handling charges apply to returned and refund merchandise only
We operate from more than one depot for shipping out merchandise to you, however all returns must be sent back to our UK depot only. The address will be given on your RMA
If you have recieved a blank RMA form from us instead, please print and fill this in manually including your original order number, your name, reason for return, how you would like us to handle the return (exchange, credit or refund), also your phone number and email address to contact you (thats if any details are different from what we hold on your account)